You are Permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:You may download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use for education purposes only.
Trademarks and CopyrightsAny design, character, mascot, marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours displaying or not the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us. Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you participate, enroll in, or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly Prohibited from doing the following:
* You will not copy, share or steal our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
* You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
* You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
* You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
* You will not reprint or republish any part of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not use our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
Product Return Policy:
Once you have clicked on the "confirm" button, it might be not possible to edit or cancel your order. If you want to change some parameters, Customer addresses, etc., please check whether such an option is available in your account. We are not bound to make such modifications in your order, but we will do our best on a case-by-case basis. Replacement of Products and credits to the Member's account for Products claimed as damaged or not received are subject to our investigation and discretion. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. It is your (if you are a User) or your Customer's (if you are a Merchant) responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the Product was delivered. In such case we will not make any refunds and will not resend the Product. We will review replacement/return requests only if (a) there is a missing or broken Product, or a print error if printer is at fault and (b) receives a complaint within 30 days from the day the Product was delivered or within 30 days after the estimated delivery date, if the Product is missing.
Before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, and size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size if you choose to accept or offer size exchanges to your end customers.
Packages sent out from our US fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address is 11025 Westlake Drive, Charlotte, NC 28273.
Meanwhile, packages sent out from our Europe location are automatically returned to our Europe fulfillment center. Its address is Starta 1, 2nd bldg., 3rd fl., Riga, Latvia LV-1026.