You are Permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:You may download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use and education.
Trademarks and CopyrightsAny design, character, mascot, marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours displaying or not the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us. Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you participate, enroll in, or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly Prohibited from doing the following:
* You will not copy, share or steal our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
* You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you. You need to say all artwork created by Jason Secrest .
* You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money.
You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
* You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
* You will not reprint or republish any part of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not use our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
If at any point you are caught in violation of any of the above you will be removed from your program without a refund. If infringement has occurred your contact information along with the violation will be also sent immediately to my attorneys.
Easy Answer: Don't Steal Other People's Artwork. This should be common sense for most if not all of you.
You may not share Passwords or Tuition. All Tuition or Enrollments are for 1 (individual).
All of our programs have a 1 year limit unless it is a monthly subscription. We have 1 year subscriptions available after your initial year is up and you would like to stay enrolled.
To modify or cancel your Monthly Subscription, just modify your payment information and subscription in the Teachable back office. Access will be stopped once a payment does not go through. Any content accrued during your subscription will be lost. If you wish to renew your membership, you will begin with the content available for that month.
Digital Product Return Policy:
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.
Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion, especially in cases of fraud or policy abuse. Refund requests are NOT accepted in cases of abuse or fraud.