By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Use and Consent
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Resources) on Company's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is not a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under these terms, you may not:
You may NOT Modify or Copy the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You are permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials as follows:
You may download Program Materials for your own Personal Use for Education Purposes Only. All artwork is copyrighted by Jason Secrest.
The short answer is NO, you may not sell or resell my Artwork, Characters, Brushes, Textures, Resources, or any derivate work you create from the Tutorials.
The short answer is YES, You may use the Brushes and Textures on Your Own Original Artwork for Personal or Commercial Use.
The short answer is NO, you may not resell or redistribute any Digital Download such as Brushes, Halftones, or Textures for commercial or non-commercial use.
You are Permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:You may download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use or education purposes.
Trademarks and CopyrightsAny design, character, mascot, marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours displaying or not the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us. Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you participate, enroll in, or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly Prohibited from doing the following:
* You will not copy, share or steal our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
* You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you. You need to say all artwork created by Jason Secrest .
* You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money.
You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
* You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
* You will not reprint or republish any part of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not use our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
If at any point you are caught in violation of any of the above you will be removed from your program without a refund. If infringement has occurred your contact information along with the violation will be also sent immediately to my attorneys.
Easy Answer: Don't Steal Other People's Artwork. This should be common sense for most if not all of you.
You may not share Passwords or Tuition. All Tuition or Enrollments are for 1 (individual).